Tuesday 13 October 2015

Bourjois Paris : Air Mat in 02 Vanille




So Bourjois have a new offering of foundation. I LOVE bourjois foundation especially the healthy mix range. This new offering may just save the day. I have dry to normal skin but at work I seem to get super shiny half way through my shift. 


This new foundation claims to be "as light as air" which it does not feel cakey or even noticeable when applied. This foundation gives a flawless finish.


The packaging is pretty and easy to use and for 30 ml costs £9.99. This claims to mattify which so far I can not argue with.

Before


After

I would say this foundation is aimed at a more yellow base and not very suitable for skin that is extra dry. It clings to the few dry spots I am getting.
This foundation feels great on the skin giving me what I want in my foundation. I would say this foundation has a medium coverage as I feel I don't have to conceal after using it. 

So far I adore this foundation but have only been using it a week. It deffinitely keeps me matte but just for a while I will always bring my healthy balance powder with me.

Have you tried this foundation?
Does it sound good to you?


Thanks for reading
Until next time...x

No comments:

Post a Comment