Sunday 28 February 2016

Febuary Mayhem ... Catch up post




I have  dissappeared off the face of the earth this February.  I said in January that I was going to sit down and schedule  blog posts but I never did quite  find a time to  do that.

So what has happened this month.

Mum and myself got the keys to our new home. So fourteen years (the longest I have lived anywhere) worth of memories got packed up in boxes and moved over town. Luckily it wasn't a big move.



I am a waitress so I didn't celebrate valentines day on the 14th. Me and Rich did however have a lovely meal at Petit delight. Where I sampled frogs legs for the first time. I like trying new food.

What I wore. Sorry it's a mirror shot.


I have been so excited for my first blogger meet. I am going to Hull on the 5th of March to meet some bloggers around 20 of them in fact. I am looking forward to this as I have been desperately trying to make more friends in the blogging community.

The rest of this month has been unpacking boxes working and adjusting to living the opposite end of town.

I am hoping now to stay on top of my blog. However I am not going to be so tough on myself if I have gaps. We all have lives outside our blogs.


Sorry for such an offloading blog hopefully it will go back to normal next week.

Until next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment