Sunday 31 January 2016

Quick fire Questions


So here are my answers to 10 quick fire questions.




1) 3 things you can not leave the house without?
At the minute the weather is awful and my hands get dry so I never leave the house without it. My perfume I'm wearing that day and my mascara. sometimes I don't have time in the morning.


2) favourite brand of makeup?
At this moment in time it is Bourjois.
I love the scent of there product also the quality for drugstore is amazing.



3) favourite Item of makeup?
This palate is great I use it to fill in my brows for smoky eyes but also as night time looks and eyeliner.


4) Favourite clothing store?
New look or Topshop depending on what items I'm looking for.

5) Heels or flats.
boot heels they are so comfy to walk in and give me a little more height.

6) Monochrome or colourful?
I use to wear only black but I have been injecting some colour into my wardrobe lately.

7) Favourite moisturizer?
Clinique dramatically different moisturiser.

8) Bad beauty habits?
I do not clean my brushes enough they are well loved but I need a better routine to clean them.



9) Top of your wish list ?
It's a draw between bond girl lipstick and sculpting powder.


                             10) What makeup do you wish you could do?
                          Other than contouring properly I wish I was better at eye make up.



                                        Thanks again for taking your time to read this.
                                        Please tell me your answers in the comments.
                                        until next time xoxo
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment