Wednesday 27 January 2016

7 sins of beauty


                              This beauty tag has been floating around so I thought I would join in.


                                                                     1) Greed- The most expensive products.


 I bought this foundation  after having my make up applied at the benefit stand. This foundation when applied correctly looks amazing and makes my skin feel amazing However I think I was matched when I had a tan. This foundation costs £26.50.



This palette is gorgeous. The shadows are soft and wear well on the lid. It was not a cheap product but worth the £14.99 price tag.

Clarins Lip oil £18. This oil rescues my lift this is my most recent purchase and I have fallen in love with it.
 
2) Wrath - Love hate relationship
 

Contour. Some days I can sculpt my face exactly how I want it, other days this product does not want to play ball and blending and sculpting just doesn't seem worth it.
 
3)Sloth - neglected products.
I always skip priming this is one step in my routine I have never taken to. I don't think I have found the right product for my skin type.
 

4) Pride.
When my base is perfect my brows are done and my lashes are long.

 
5)Gluttony.
I have too many lipsticks, way too many. The other thing is that they are all similar shades. I just can't stop buying them though. 
 

 
6) Lust
Haven't we all been lusting after Charlotte Tilbury?
There are two products I would love to receive or buy. One being Bond Girl lipstick the other being light wonder foundation. I know I have heard so much rave reviews of the magic foundation but it will not suit my skin type.
 
 
7) Envy.
Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder. Watching tutorials with this product makes me want it even more.
 
 
That was my seven sins of beauty.
Why don't you share yours in the comments ?
Thanks for reading until next time xoxo
 

2 comments:

  1. I still keep meaning to try contouring, must do this soon. Will defo try the lip oil, as struggling with chapped lips at the moment. Great post

    Stacey xxx unicornfairy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour is buildable so perfect for beginners and yes the oil works magic and makes your lips look fab. Thank you for your comment x

    ReplyDelete