Sunday 24 January 2016

Failed already ... New year resolutions







          This blog is late. New years resolution failed (again)  although I have been busy, jotting down lots of ideas and taking photos for blogs to come. Also I think I may start block writing blogs and scheduling there uploads. This may help with my blog as well. It will mean constant upload on regular days, rather than sporadically placed uploads.

        Other updates on my new year resolutions. I have been eating a bit better. Except a few takeaways at the weekends oops. Dominoes should definitely stop sending me offers. I have signed up for the gym and classes are definitely needed. My fitness is worse than I thought. Healthy eating though has been fun. Experimenting with different flavours and putting my own spin on recipes. I have loved looking at Get the Glow by Madeleine Shaw, as it is more about lifestyle rather than eating super strict diet.

        Spanish well this is my biggest fail so far. My progression is not going well. I will however be downloading lessons on to my phone and listen and learn when I'm free. this will most likely be on the way to work or just before bed or in the bath.

     Things I have been doing are last years resolutions. I have been working on learning my guitar. I think Rich will be happy as he bought me it last year and was not happy with the dusty guitar he saw on boxing day. English I have been brushing up on the basics. Grammar and punctuation are definitely not my strong point. Writing this blog though means trying harder at sentence structure and quality of the writing I publish.

                                           That's all for now I think.

                                           Thanks for taking your time to read this.
                                            Until next time  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment