Tuesday 5 January 2016

Friendship appreciation





So it's not often I write a post about a person but this girl definitely deserves a mention.
I have been best friends with Stacie since I was 11 that is a grand total of 12 years. We have had a few ups and downs over these years but she is like a sister always there.


Sisters 30th

Night out

21st birthday

Night out 
We always love a good selfie.

We have been through a lot. School,college,uni her going to America and a lot more.
Although we have busy scheduels now and don't see each other half as much as we would like to we know one another are there if we need a chat.

January is a time i'm alway reflective and thankful for what I have and today I thought I'd mention her.

Oh and it's a weekend celebrating her Birthday so Happy Birthday Stacie. XXX

Who do you appreciate in your life?


Until next time ...xox

No comments:

Post a Comment