Wednesday 13 January 2016

Marples



      So last week to celebrate my friends birthday we decided to go for breakfast. For a few months I have been reccomended Marples and have never been so I took the chance that day. Unfortunately it was a bit of a cloudy and dreary day. Although the resteraunt was warm and inviting.
 We decided to sit in the booth down stairs. The atmosphere was cosy with music playing and the view of the beach even though it was raining.
We quickly both decided that we were going to order the full english which comes with a juice or tea. Although I ordered both. The drinks arrived promptly. The honey tea was delicous.

                          Full english with an extra egg.
These pictures are making me hungry.

The full breakfast came with two slices of toast which you could choose between white or brown.
Rashers of bacon, a sausage, hash brown, mushrooms,beans, grilled tomato and an egg even though we both added another egg. 
We slowly tucked into our lovely breakfast catching up and talking through the plans of the day. Although we didn't finish the breakfast it tasted so good and was great value for money.

During the summer Marples extends their seating outdoor. This would be lovely to sit out and enjoy the sunshine with breakfast or lunch. Now I have tried breakfast at Marples I know I will be back to have it again but also to try their evening meals. 


Where is your favourite place for breakfast?
What is your favourite breakfast?


Thanks for reading my blog post.
See you again next week.
Until then xox

No comments:

Post a Comment