Wednesday 25 November 2015

Feel unique beauty calendar



Last year when christmas rolled around and all the beauty calendars were released I realised how expensive some of them were and stuck to my chocolate. This year with my first wage from my new job I treat my self to the feel unique 12 days of unique beauty.

This beauty calendar as suggest only has 12 days. This means you can open it one of two ways. 1) by opening a door every day so you have all items by the 12th to test and play with before christmas or 2) open a door every other day so you have all the items on christmas eve. I will be doing option 1 as I have a christmas party on the 12th and can't wait to try all the products.


When it arrived I got a little bit excited and couldn't wait to open it up.



The black and gold packaging looks amazing great and i'm glad the box stands.

The box is tied with a gorgeous gold ribbon.



The box says to enjoy the suprises but has printed a list on the back of what you recieve in the calendar which is the only down side for me. Although this does give you a chance to look into the brands.
Some of the named brands in this box are Nuxe, This works, Redken and a newer product i'm looking forward to trying Fleur de force eye shadows.

This calendar is priced at £30 and is delivered for free between 3 and 5 working days after you order it with a mix of sample and full size products i'm looking forward to opening the doors and trying the products.

If you would like this calendar in time you better be quick I ordered mine off the feel unique website.

Have you got a beauty calendar ? 
Which one have you chose ?

Thanks for reading this short blog post 
Until next time ...x

No comments:

Post a Comment