Tuesday 17 November 2015

The staple spot cleanser

 



         So a couple of weeks a go I needed to buy a new brush cleanser that makes cleaning brushes a lot quicker and easier. I had been looking at superdrugs own brand B for some time and came across the brush cleanser. I have now used it a couple of times and thought i'd write a review.


         

The bottle is not anything fancy its plain and tells you what it does. For £4.99 I can not complain. The instructions say to spray the cleanser directly onto the brush. Two to three sprays although I do use more. 


This is my most used brush I use it every day for foundation. I sprayed the brush 4/5 times and started to dab it on the kitchen roll.


I dab it on the kitchen roll and swirl it round until I can see most of the product is off. I then spray it once more and swirl it round once more.


This is the result I think this is great for a brush I use every day. The high street branded cleaner is a great product although I do need to find a deep cleanser.

Have you got any suggestions? 

Until next time ...x

No comments:

Post a Comment