Monday 2 November 2015

Gucci Première







I was a very lucky girl for my birthday and recieved a bottle of Gucci Première as a present and since I love it so much I thought I would share. First of all the packaging is beautiful the gold on the packaging continued to the lid and charm on the bottle. The bottle is made of a thick glass making the bottle feel expensive and look amazing on a dresser. 

The perfume lasts all day and the fragrance is heady but in no way over powering.I was really happy with how long it lasts as I wouldnt want to put it in my handbag for a night out.

The top notes of this perfume are betgamont and orange blosson and I can really depict the orange. 
The heart notes are described as white flower and musk and the base notes are woody. I would say this scent is one of my favourite as I am not into sweet fragrances but like floral scents.

This perfume is obviously higher price margined as it is Gucci branded. It is a perfect night out scent or special occassion and not an every day scent. 

That's my round up of this scent.

What are your favourite scents?
What would you reccomend?

Thanks for reading.
Until next time ...x

No comments:

Post a Comment